All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIs Your Voice Telling On You? is a user-friendly self-help book designed to help people to find and use their natural voices as well as a useful tool for the speech-language pathologist to use with patients with voice disorders. Following the huge success of the acclaimed first edition (translated into the Portuguese language and commended by experts worldwide), this new second edition continues to captivate readers by including a variety of interesting, simple self-tests that lead the reader to 10 easy steps for finding and keeping the natural voice.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Boone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/1997
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationAlbany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSingular Publishing Group Inc.
- Out-of-print date21/01/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.