CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo countries benefit from their Membership in the WTO. This book addresses this question and examines the role of the WTO in the process of ecomic development of emerging markets and other developing countries.
- Author BiographyZDENEK DRABEK was a Senior Adviser at the World Trade Organization. Previously, he was a founder and chairman of Department of Economics at the University of Buckingham and co-founder of Joint Vienna Institute, a training institute of the World Bank, IMF, BIS, OECD, WTO and EBRD. He taught at other academic institutions including the University of Oxford and the University of British Columbia and is presently a member of the Academic Advisory Board in the Faculty of Social Sciences of Charles University. He served as Chief International Trade and Finance Negotiator for the Czechoslovak Government (the Europe Agreements with the EU and in the Uruguay Round of GATT). Prior to his government appointment, he worked as a senior economist in the World Bank. He has been published widely in major professional economics journals and authored or co-authored 11 books. His latest books are Globalization under Threat and Can Regional Trade Agreements Enforce Trade Discipline?
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight605 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byZdenek Drabek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.