Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $50.39Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an homage to the glamorous, enigmatic Isabella Blow and her dramatic and doomed life. One of the worlds leading creative women, credited with 'discovering' Alexander McQueen and Sophie Dahl, Isabella vitalized the fashion industry and her suicide in 2007 left it bereft. Martina Rink, former personal assistant to Isabella Blow, has brought together letters from all those who loved Isabella, from Mario Testi to Malo Blahnik. The book has contributions by some of fashion's biggest names, with images from world class fashion photographers, illustrations by Hilary Knight and Paul Smith, a foreword by Philip Treacy and a transcript of the Memorial Speech Anna Wintour delivered at Isabella Blows funeral in 2007.
- Author(s)Martina Rink,Philip Treacy
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note125 illustrations, 84 in colour
- Weight1780 g
- Width251 mm
- Height321 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.