All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Commented Bible series is a comprehensive and detailed verse by verse study of the entire Bible. It is designed as a personal, Bible study and group study platform for learning the entire Bible. Each volume covers every Chapter and Verse, with commentary, a wealth of applicable cross-reference scriptures, background material, application to the past and present, with study questions on every paragraph. It covers all of the Bible's illustrations, parables and teachings in depth. Quickly you can become an expert by simply reading the material and answering the simple, but thought provoking questions. The Commented Bible - Book 23A - Isaiah, is part of a series of writings on the complete writings of the Bible. This book in the series is Book 23A, and it covers the Bible book of Isaiah Chapters 1-11, covering every verse, with commentary, extensive cross-references and study questions for each verse. It is 368 pages in length and will serve as a learning tool and continuing study reference throughout one's life. It is a valuable reference for Christians who want to study deeply the true teachings of the Bible, which writings are the basis of all true faith. It is designed for the layman, and does t require any pre-existing kwledge of the Bible to properly understand it. It is designed to be a simple and effective means for anyone who is wanting to kw accurately what the Bible teaches to learn it. It includes much documentary and background information on John's life, and it makes clear all his teachings, by showing all pertinent cross-reference information from the rest of the Bible record. It was written to bring together Christians into a unity of thought, by bringing together all other pertinent scriptural information in one place for study and meditation. It can be read as a book, used as a reference tool, or as the medium for group studies and open discussions. After reading it you will kw the truth, and will be able to express your faith with confidence and accuracy on any part of John's writings. God's word is truth! It is also part of a larger work called, The Commented Bible, which currently includes 83 other works covering the books of Isaiah through to the Revelation.
- Author BiographyThe author, Jerome Goodwin is a practicing Christian of some 39 years, who has helped thousands of people through Bible study and an active public ministry, to better understand the Bible and the glorious hope it holds out to all men and women of faith. He has written 83 books, all based closely upon the Bible, and covering over half of the entire Bible record from Isaiah through to Revelation in detail. He is also the author of 5 major reference works, a Bible encyclopedia called, Know Your Bible, An Exhaustively Cross Referenced Bible, a Digital Concordance of the Bible, the series, All The Bible Teaches About, and a digital subject cross-index called, Key Themes and Teachings of the Bible. The author is 62 years of age and has three children and three grandchildren. This book is part of a larger series of works which when completed will be entitled The Commented Bible. Currently there are 43 of these works completed with a goal of 66.
- Author(s)Jerome Cameron Goodwin
- Date of Publication06/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.