All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description'Ish is filled with a pinch of dry wit, a dash of sarcasm and bundles of humor that will prove to be an enjoyable reading experience for all ages. What is 'Ish? The author defines 'Ish as a random, eclectic statement intended to provoke emotion - whether amusement, frustration, happiness or angst. 'Ish could also be any wanton expression or point of view that creates a gust of thought. In this book, Griffin shares 160 provoking statements, like 'Ish #19, If your diet soda has zero calories, zero sugar and zero fat, what the hell are you drinking? 'Ish #22 warns, It's t a bagel. It's a fat yeast roll with a big hole in the middle. One that is likely to make readers think hard is 'Ish #118, If you charged it, you probably couldn't afford it. Readers will laugh, frown and mentally retreat as they dish the 'Ish, browsing the pages of this easy read. From arguably, usable advice to sarcastic comments, humorous one-liners and simple nuggets of wisdom, there is plenty to stew about in 'Ish - Getting the 'Ish Out in the Open.
- Author BiographyRegina Griffin is a native of Atlanta, Georgia who holds a bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism. Her former writing credentials include editor's choice blogger, contributing writer for The Atlanta Journal & Constitution's Intown newspaper and speech writer for a former Commissioner of Public Safety. She enjoys reading and writing all genres that appeal to real life situations. Her ideas for writing are inspired by what she knows and loves best - friends and family. Although she secretly admits her creative passion to write is energized by her rambunctious six-year-old niece, Carrie Frances.
- Author(s)Regina Griffin
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byM Frances Scott
- Photographer(s)Tony Smart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.