All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.13Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionUse spare words. I look at the shape of my hand and I kw what I'm playing. Ishaan and Papa Stan For parents, family members, caregivers, relatives and friends: One of the most important components of proper learning is finding ample and frequent opportunities to analyze and discuss ideas and options. Most children grow up hearing, Because I said so, as the reason (actually excuse) for taking or t taking a course of action. This picture book of near attempts to cross a chasm offer opportunities to discuss the possibilities for achievement (and/or failure.) Certainly an element of safety must be regarded, such as, Don't try this yourself, you might get seriously injured. The kitchen table is a great Science Center for various experiments for getting a thing to cross a chasm. The main construction materials and tools for children are cardboard boxes (cereal, ) scissors, tape and a stapler.
- Author BiographyMike J. Preble is a husband (Ann) a father of three wonderful children (2 girls and 1 boy) a dog owner (actually a dog babysitter) and a cat owner (more babysitting, a writer, an educator, a carpenter and a piano player (more like piano practicer.) Mike is a life-long learner who is especially interested in creativity and how the mind works.
- Author(s)Mike J Preble
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.