Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a window into the world of Islam. It covers the whole spectrum of its beliefs, values, social principles, cultural institutions, and contemporary problems. Edited by Khurshid Ahmad, this book brings together leading Muslim scholarship and covers ideology, culture, the concept of worship, social justice, women in Islam, political theory in Islam, and the objectives of the Islamic ecomic order. It also discusses what Islam gave to humanity, the Western world and its challenges to Islam, and Islam and the crisis of the modern world.
- Author BiographyKhurshid Ahmad is the author of many books. He is a politician and one of the pioneers of Islamic Economics. He has given seminars and Lectures all over the world and is based in Islamabad-Pakistan, where he is chairman of the Institute of Policy Studies as well as a Senator.
- Author(s)K. Ahmad
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.