Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIt doesn't matter whether you are atheist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, or any other religion; if you are t a Muslim; you are the target of Muslim persecution and slaughter. Muslim Islamic's believe they have a license and a right to kill, slaughter, maim, torture, etc., anyone who is t Muslim or Muslim's they oppose. God says, Judge t least you be judged. Muhammad has sat in judgement of the human race opposing the will of God; and Muslims have followed suit ever since, especially the Islamic's. As they have judged others, so to have they judged themselves. May God have mercy on their worthless souls? As one reads this book one realizes this book was written more for Islamic's than for Muslims, than for n-Muslims. The harsh reality of Islam presented in this book will be more than confirmed by my future books on Islam, especially my series on ISIS!
- Author BiographyG.P. Geoghegan is a native of New Jersey. He was born in Paterson, NJ in 1935, was educated through of the School of Visual Arts, NYC. His focus centered on the creative arts, painting, photography and writing. He has since moved to the west coast.
- Author(s)G P Geoghegan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.