All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionShort description: A ground-breaking study in four volumes of the inter-relation between the theological teaching of Islam and the theological content in the teaching of the Christian Fathers and of mediaeval theologians.
- Author BiographyJames Windrow Sweetman was Vice-Principal of the Henry Martyn School of Islamics at Aligarh, and later Professor of Islamics at Selly Oak College, Birmingham.
- Author(s)James Windrow Sweetman
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.