Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionShort description: A ground-breaking study in four volumes of the inter-relation between the theological teaching of Islam and the theological content in the teaching of the Christian Fathers and of mediaeval theologians.
- Author BiographyJames Windrow Sweetman was Vice-Principal of the Henry Martyn School of Islamics at Aligarh, and later Professor of Islamics at Selly Oak College, Birmingham.
- Author(s)James Windrow Sweetman
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.