All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstandings and Practices of ancient traditional ways through Islam in our contemporary times! In a time where Islam and the Muslims are viewed as a religion and a nation of terror and evil, and where martial art is seen and promoted as a very violent and competitive thing, this book is maybe a key to help the readers understand how far we have drifted from the true meanings, essence and value of things and that maybe, the essence of Islam and Kung fu are t so far from one ather. Could it be that Kung Fu has thing to do with what we kw wadays and that Islam actually teaches the exact opposite of what the media actually does? Could it be that by combining the understanding of the true meaning of Islam and Kung Fu, we actually get to something even deeper than expected? Yet very complex questions but maybe very simple answers.
- Author BiographyAbdelwahid Habibullah Adam Banu Hashim mostly generally called Sifu (Meaning literally: Scholar, 'alim, teacher (not like school teacher lao-si [Cantonese] or lao-shi [mandarine], advisor, counselor, doctor, judge, father and tutor) is a Belgian Martial Art Master (Sifu). He is also a 100 meter sprinter dash, a Student of Islamic science and history, a student of human demo-graphical migrations and mutation throughout time, a student of prophetic and Chinese Medicine, a writer and film/documentary maker.
- Author(s)Sifu Abdelwahid Habibu Adam Banu Hashim
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.