All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series looks at the journey of life as seen by members of the six world religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism. Each title focuses on the significant events of birth, coming of age, marriage and death in the religion, using contemporary case studies from around the world. Questions and activities encourage readers to reflect on their own experiences, and are a starting point for discussion and activities about key concepts in religion and citizenship. The emphasis is on what it's like to be religious and the meaning of religion in children's and adult's lives.
- Author BiographySuma Din regularly works with KS2 teachers, RE co-ordinators and SACREs. She has written four KS2 'Books for Schools' RE project folders and accompanying non-fiction titles, published by the Muslim Council of Britain and endorsed by QCA. Consultant Lynne Broadbent is former Director of the National RE Centre and has extensive experience as a lecturer and writer on Religious Education.
- Author(s)Suma Din
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSpecial Times
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and graphics
- Weight333 g
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.