All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely work, Robert J. Pauly, Jr. looks in detail at the impact of Islam's presence in Europe. He examines five areas of particular importance: the effect of the growth of Muslim communities on the demographics of Western Europe generally, and France, Germany and the United Kingdom in particular; the consequences of the marginalization of Muslims on domestic and international security within and outside of Western Europe in the post-11 September 2001 era; the impact of the issue of Islam in Europe on the European Union's ongoing deepening and widening processes; the potential correlation between the increased visibility of Islam in Europe and the growth of far-right political parties across the continent; and the broader relationships between the issues of Islam in Europe, Islam and Europe, and Islam and the West.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Pauly, Jr., is Associate Director of the International Development Program, and Assistant Professor of Political Science, at the University of Southern Mississippi, in Long Beach, Mississippi, USA
- Author(s)Dr Robert J. Pauly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.