All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon extensive fieldwork and suggesting vel ways of approaching the phemen of European Islam and the continent's Muslim communities, Islam in Europe examines how European Muslims construct tions or identity, agency and belonging, how they negotiate and redefine the tions of religion, tradition, authority and cultural authenticity.
- Author BiographySpyros A. Sofos is Research Fellow at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, Lund University, Sweden. His publications include Nation and Identity in Contemporary Europe and Tormented by History: Nationalism in Greece and Turkey. He is co-editor with Umut Ozk?r?ml of the Islam and Nationalism series published with Palgrave. Roza Tsagarousianou is Reader in Mass Media and Communication at the University of Westminster, UK. She is convenor of the Diaspora and the Media working group of the International Association for Media and Communication Research. She has co-edited Cyberdemocracy: Technology, Cities and Civic Networks and authored Diasporic Cultures and Globalization.
- Author(s)Roza Tsagarousianou,Spyros A. Sofos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIslam and Nationalism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.