All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the post-9/11 environment, there has been an explosion of interest about things Islamic. While much of the new literature is refreshingly positive, some seems to reflect a revival of the centuries-old, well-embedded misconceptions about the Islamic world. This book is partly a complement to that interest, with coverage relating to the literature that the author accumulated over the last 15-20 years in connection with other research endeavors pertaining to the early Islamic social thought.
- Author BiographyS.M. Ghazanfar is professor of economics (1968-2002; emeritus, 2002), former chairman of the Department of Economics, former director of International Studies Program, and served as adjunct professor (2002-2003; 2005-2006), University of Idaho, Moscow.
- Author(s)S. M. Ghazanfar
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine48 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.