All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionMany books about Islam and Christianity are comparative however this book examines Christianity from an Islamic perspective. Each chapter focuses upon theological, philosophical and mystical issues, which are as relevant today as they always have been in the Muslim-Christian dialogue. The book is divided into two sections: the classical and modern periods, thus the reader will benefit from a broad overview of the myriad Islamic interpretations of Christianity.
- Author BiographyLloyd Ridgeon is Reader in Islamic Studies at the University of Glasgow. He teaches courses on classical Islamic Studies, modern Iran and modern Islamic thought, and his research interests include Sufism, Iranian history and culture, Iranian cinema and Islamic theology.
- Author(s)Lloyd Ridgeon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.