All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers positions refugees take relative to the state, humanitarian actors and faith-based organisations in the humanitarian field. Attention is drawn to refugee agency as they negotiate circumstances of considerable constraint demonstrating relational dimensions of religious practice and experience.
- Author BiographyTahir Zaman is a visiting research fellow at the Center for Research on Migration, Refugees & Belonging (CMRB) at the University of East London, UK, and a Senior Teaching Fellow at SOAS, University of London, UK. His research is primarily focused on the social and cultural lives of displaced people in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Tahir Zaman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleReligion and Global Migrations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.