All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWeapons have always been vitally important in the Islamic world, integral to the defence of the owner's life, his family and his community. This superbly illustrated book is the most comprehensive survey ever published of the weapons and accessories used in Islamic countries from the 17th until the 19th centuries, from Morocco to Indonesia. All the weapons, accessories and artwork presented are part of the author's collection and represent over thirty-five years of interest and collecting in this remarkable field.
- Author BiographyAnthony C. Tirri holds one of the largest collections of Islamic weapons in the world today.
- Author(s)Anthony C. Tirri
- PublisherIndigo Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintIndigo Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight3760 g
- Width279 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.