All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIslamophobia examines the online and offline experiences of hate crime against Muslims, and the impact upon victims, their families and wider communities. It highlights the multidimensional relationship between online and offline anti-Muslim attacks and includes the voices of victims themselves which leads to strategies for future prevention.
- Author BiographyIrene Zempi is a lecturer in criminology at Nottingham Trent University. Imran Awan is deputy director of the Centre for Applied Criminology at Birmingham City University.
- Author(s)Mr. Imran Awan
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.