All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to live on an island? By focusing on a child's experience of living on an island, this book explores life through topics such as going to school, getting supplies, and transport, as well as information on history, geography, wildlife, festivals and local traditions. The reader is encouraged to compare and contrast life on British islands with life on islands around the world.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.