All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a collision between two ships in rough seas, the wreck's sole survivor languished for eight days under a merciless sun. With neither food r drink death seemed certain, but miraculously, Edward Prendick survived. Yet what he would encounter in the days ahead was more horrible and terrifying than death, for the island on which he landed was the home of the infamous Dr. Moreau whose goal was to create a powerful new breed of animal part man and part beast. Is it a miracle of science or a crime against nature?
- Author BiographyA pioneer of science fiction, H. G. Wells (1866-1946) wrote thrilling adventures about time travel, space exploration, alien invasion, and scientific experiments gone awry. His tales of obsession, revelation, and discovery remain compellingly readable and relevant.
- Author(s)H. G. Wells
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.