All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Fiji to Stromboli, Zanzibar to the Bahamas, these 100 island destinations evoke dreams of romance and escapes to a distant paradise. Ranging across all the seas of the world--from the balmy Caribbean, South Pacific, and Indian Ocean, to both simple and sophisticated Mediterranean destinations, to the bustle of Hong Kong--this beautifully illustrated volume offers an exclusive tour of 100 of the most beautiful islands in the world, each one a trip of a lifetime. With essays and photographs by some of the world's most qualified and sophisticated travel journalists and photographers, this book offers a unique perspective for travelers everywhere by introducing far-off destinations that are t necessarily on the more familiar tourist itineraries. Islands includes useful maps and website information, making this an indispensable reference as well as a sumptuous book for the armchair traveler.
- Author BiographySabrina Talarico has been a freelance travel journalist since 1997. She is a member of the executive committee of the Italian National Order of Journalists. Stefano Passaquindici is the president of the Italian Tourist Group Press, a professional association of journalists, photographers, and documentary filmmakers that celebrate and promotes global tourism and travel. Since 1991, the Italian Tourist Group Press (GIST: Gruppo Italiano Stampa Turistica) has been the professional association for Italian journalists, photographers, and documentary filmmakers who focus on tourism and travel. The Group is a member of the ETP (European Travel Press).
- Author(s)Sabrina Talarico
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note300 Colour
- Weight1601 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.