All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 700 islands, cays and islets of the Bahamas are scattered across over 96,000 square miles of the Atlantic Ocean. Only 23 of the islands are inhabited, and amongst these, visitors will find an intriguing blend of the old and new, the expected and unexpected. The character of each island is different: there is San Salvador, with its turquoise waters that are perfect for diving, Inagua with its untamed wilderness and rewned wildlife, Grand Bahama with its glitz and glamour and New Providence with the bustling cosmopolitan capital, Nassau. Of those that travel in search of a paradise, many find it in the Bahamas. In the Bahamas Sketchbook, acclaimed watercolour artist Graham Byfield masterfully captures the spirit and character of these fames isles, transporting readers to this tranquil and captivating place where classic architecture is found alongside palm-fringed beaches.
- Author BiographyArtist Graham Byfield spent the early years of his career as a graphic artist and creative director for advertising agencies in various parts of the world. He used these experiences as opportunities to study parochial architecture, savour landscapes and explore local cultures through his paintings. He is now a full-time artist with his own gallery in Spain, and he travels extensively to research his series of Sketchbooks.
- Author(s)Graham Byfield,Larry Smith
- PublisherEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width290 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.