All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 3 in the Black Tide Rising series. With the world consumed by a devastating plague that drives humans violently insane, what was once a band of desperate survivors bobbing on a dark Atlantic ocean has w become Wolf Squadron, the only hope for the salvation of the human race. Banding together with what remains of the U.S. Navy, Wolf Squadron, and its leader Steve Smith, t only plan to survive - they intend on retaking the mainland from the infected, starting with North America. The next step: produce a vaccine. But to do that, Wolf Squadron forces led by Smith's terrifyingly precocious daughters Sophia and Faith must venture into a sea of the infected to obtain and secure the needed materials. And if some of the rescued survivors turn out to be more than they seem, Smith just might be able to pull off his plan. Once more, exhausted and redlining Wolf Squadron forces must throw themselves into battle, scouring the islands of the Atlantic for civilization's last hope!
- Author Biography<b>John Ringo </b>brings fighting to life. He is the creator of the Posleen Wars series, which has become a <i>New York Times</i>best-selling series with <b>over one million copies in print</b>. The series contains <i>A Hymn Before Battle, </i><i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, <i>Hell s Faire</i> and <i>Eye of the Storm</i>. In addition, Ringo has penned the Council War series: <i>There Will be Dragons</i>, <i>Emerald Sea</i>, <i>Against the Tide</i>, and <i>East of the Sun, West of the Moon</i>. Adding another dimension to his skills, Ringo created nationally best-selling techno-thriller novels about Mike Harmon (<i>Ghost</i>, <i>Kildar</i>, <i>Choosers of the Slain</i>, <i>Unto the Breach</i>, <i>A Deeper Blue, </i>and, with Ryan Sear, <i>Tiger by the Tail</i>). His techno-thriller <i>The Last Centurion </i>was also a national bestseller. A more playful twist on the future is found in novels of the Looking-Glass series: <i>Into the Looking Glass</i>, <i>Vorpal Blade</i>, <i>Manxome Foe</i> and <i>Claws That Catch</i>, the last three in collaboration with Travis S. Taylor. His audience was further enhanced with four collaborations with fellow <i>New York Times</i> best-selling author David Weber: <i>March Upcountry</i>, <i> March to the Sea</i>, <i>March to the Stars </i>and <i>We Few</i>. There are an additional five collaborative spinoffs from the Posleen series: <i>The Hero</i>, written with Michael Z. Williamson, <i>Watch on the Rhine</i>, <i>Yellow Eyes</i> and <i>The Tuloriad</i>, all written with Tom Kratman, and the <i>New York Times</i> best seller <i>Cally s War</i> and its sequels <i>Sister Time</i> and <i>Honor of the Clan</i>, allwith Julie Cochrane. In addition, Ringo s <i>Princess of Wands </i>and <i>Queen of Wands </i>broke new ground in contemporary fantasy adventure. And his science-based zombie apocalypseBlack Tide Rising series includes<i>Under a Graveyard Sky, </i>and <i>To Sail a Darkling Sea.</i>A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, Ringo brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction.
- Author(s)John Ringo
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight612 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.