All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA lot of allelopathy research has been done in various fields of Agricultural and Plant Sciences. However, there is compilation of various research methods used. To make available the standard methods for conducting allelopathy research independently, this multi-volume book has been planned. Since allelopathy is multi-disciplinary area of research, hence, volumes have been planned for each discipline. This book has been written to provide information about all aspects of Allelochemicals/Natural Products. The book is divided in 3 sections Sample Collection, Handling and Storage; Isolation, Identification and Structural Elucidation and Biological Activity of Natural Products. This book will serve as ready reference in the laboratory or class room to undergraduate and graudate students and Organic Chemists for Isolation, Identification and Characterization of Allelochemicals/Natural Products. The editors have tried to provide appropriate solutions to the problems of Isolation, Identification and Characterization of Allelochemicals/Natural Products. The users of this book can select suitable methods, according to the available facilities.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCesar A.N. Catalan,Diego A. Sampietro,Marta A. Vattuone
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.