All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBorn amidst the ruin of the Second World War and into the Cold War environment of machtpolitik, Israel has since its earliest existence commanded a place on the international stage out of all relation to its size, population or ambitions. This volume examines Israel's experience in foreign affairs in its fifty years of statehood. Contributors ask to what extent an Israeli foreign policy can be said to be a Zionist foreign policy and analyse Israel's international role in the Cold War era.
- Author BiographyEfraim Karsh is Professor and Head of Mediterranean Studies at King's College London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEfraim Karsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.