All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionA great deal has been written about Hitler's hatred for the Jews, but so far very -little has been revealed about Stalin's anti-Semitism and his plan to destroy the Soviet Jewry on the eve of his death. This book intends to fill that void. After the Second World War, Stalin pursued the policy of expansion in the direction of the Persian Gulf, and hoped to turn Palestine into a Soviet satellite by using Russian Jewish Communists as his Trojan Horses. After Stalin's death, the Soviet leaders supported the Arab plans to annihilate Israel and pressured Israel to make concessions to the Arabs in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Author Roman Brackman traces the itinerary of Israel from pre-Stalin times to the present in an unusual perspective and shows how America saved Israel.
- Author BiographyBorn in the USSR and was a student in the Moscow Oriental Institute to become a diplomat. He was denounced as a Trotskyite and Zionist and sent to the Gulag in 1950. He was freed in 1954 after Stalin's death and emigrated first to Poland then Israel and the United States. Author of The Secret File of Joseph Stalin.
- Author(s)Roman Brackman
- PublisherEnigma Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnigma Books
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.