All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIsrael is a land of dramatic contrasts where three world religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam - meet in stunning landscapes, where ancient architecture stands next to modern, where the fertile rth spills into the arid southern desert and where the secular live alongside the devout. This second edition gives practical tips on the top hotels and restaurants plus all the information to get the best from Israel's range of attractions. From archaeological remains of Crusader castles and Roman cities, scuba diving off Eilat's coast, marvelling at the mountaius Golan Heights to floating in the Dead Sea, Bradt's Israel is the perfect travelling companion, enlightening and enhancing every trip.
- Author BiographySamantha Wilson studied archaeology at university then set off to explore the world. While traveling she met her Israeli partner and moved to Tel Aviv in 2004.
- Author(s)Samantha Wilson
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 28 maps
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.