All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely anthology, completely revised and updated from the original edition in 1984, provides convenient access to the most significant documents of the Zionist movement since 1882 and of Israel's domestic and foreign policy issues between 1948 and 2006. Comprised largely of primary sources from Israeli, Arab, and American records, documents encompass t only political and diplomatic history but ecomic, cultural, legal and social aspects of the region as well. The second edition also addresses areas t covered by the 1984 volume: a new chapter on the pre-state period, additional documents that reflect the Palestinian perspective, and the voices of women. Divided into seven chrological sections, documents are introduced by an overview of the entire era. They are antated and preceded by explanatory headtes.
- Author BiographyItamar Rabinovich, Yona and Dina Ettinger Chair in Contemporary History of the Middle East, is President of Tel Aviv University and former Israeli Ambassador to the United States. Jehuda Reinharz is Richard Koret Professor of Modern Jewish History and President of Brandeis University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandeis University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps
- Weight1139 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byItamar Rabinovich,Jehuda Reinharz
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.