All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA major new text on contemporary global political ecomy that focuses centrally on key issues and actors. Concise and accessibly written, it provides an ideal introduction to the contemporary dynamics and processes of change in the global political ecomy.
- Author BiographyAndre Broome is Associate Professor of International Political Economy at the University of Warwick, UK. He has published various articles on global political economy, and is the author of The Currency of Power: The IMF and Monetary Reform in Central Asia (Palgrave Macmillan).
- Author(s)Andre Broome
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.