All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable resource for those concerned with experimental teratology and risk assessment and those requiring general information about the causes of birth defects. The treatment of these issues is sophisticated, succinct, and logical. --- American Scientist, from a review of a previous volume The current volume covers intergenerational factors in pregnancy outcome, the thresholds for developmental toxicants, and four other subjects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHarold Kalter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.