All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide ranging book provides readers with a reliable and lively guide to contemporary American political practices, processes and institutions. Essays in the proposed volume will cover phenomena such as the Tea Party upsurge in the Republican Party, Obama's health care reforms, recent changes to campaign funding emanating from the key Citizens' United Supreme Court decision, US foreign policy after the War on Terror, Obama's presidential strategy and issues relating to polarisation and partisanship in US politics. This work is essential reading for all students of American Politics and US Foreign Policy.
- Author BiographyJohn Dumbrell is Professor in the School of Government and International Affairs, Durham University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Dumbrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.