Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the issues of crime, aging and criminal justice and their relationship to pensions, prisons, offenders, and victimisation. The book is original in that it explores such key issues from the social domain of aging . This book begins by exploring the relationship of crime, criminal justice and trust an essential context that is situated that can provide key conceptual insights into the key issues in crime and criminal justice. The book then moves to assess the main issues of crime. These are associated with understanding pensions, on the one hand, and imprisonment for older people, on the other hand. The book focuses its gaze upon older people as offenders and victims.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight142 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byJason L. Powell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.