All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students in sport philosophy, recreation and leisure courses, as well as professionals in the field. Covers major ethical issues in recreation management, outdoor recreation, culture and tourism. Readers will gain new insights into the recreation and leisure profession, as well as professional roles and responsibilities. Encourages professionals to systematically evaluate and resolve ethical issues.
- Author BiographyDonald McLean holds Masters degrees in both philosophy and leisure studies, with a doctorate in philosophy. He has over 10 years of experience in teaching applied and leisure services ethics to both undergraduate and graduate students. He was also guest editor for a special applied ethics issue of the Journal of Applied Recreation Research. Daniel Yoder is currently a professor at Western Illinois University in the Recreation, Park and Tourism Administration department. As well as teaching for more than a decade, he worked in the leisure services as an outdoor recreation specialist for 12 years, giving him a unique combination of professional and academic experience.
- Author(s)Daniel Yoder,Donald McLean
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note3 illustrations, 47 photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.