Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionChristian A. Ullrich investigates the optimization potential of integrated supply chain scheduling approaches. Considering a company-internal supply chain, the author's first research question is whether the results of integrating machine scheduling and vehicle routing are significantly better than those of classic decomposition approaches which break down the overall problem and solve the subproblems successively. The scope is then broadened to include the machine and transportation scheduling problems of two and more companies at consecutive supply chain stages. The last part of this dissertation addresses supply chain contracting issues.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian A. Ullrich obtained his doctorate degree at Bielefeld University (chair of business administration, management accounting & operations management), Germany.
- Author(s)Christian Alexander Ullrich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.