Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains papers presented at a high-level conference that was jointly organized by the Institute of Global Law, University College London and the Institute of International Law, Queen Mary, University of London. The chapters cover issues of State Responsibility before the following international judicial institutions: the International Court of Justice, The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, the World Trade Organization, United Nations Compensation Commission, International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes, and International & Regional Human Rights Courts. Contributors include: H.E. Judge Dame Rosalyn Higgins D.B.E., Q.C., Emeritus Professor Ian Brownlie C.B.E.,Q.C., Professor Malcolm Shaw Q.C., Professor Maurice Mendelson Q.C., Professor Christopher Greenwood C.M.G., Q.C., Professor Guy Goodwin-Gill, Dr Matthew Craven, H.E. Judge Benedetto Conforti, Professor Malcolm Evans, Professor Dominic McGoldrick, Professor Gerhard Loibl and Dr Olufemi Elias.
- Author BiographyProfessor Malgosia Fitzmaurice is Professor of Public International Law at Queen Mary, University of London. Dr Dan Sarooshi is Professor of Public International Law at the University of Oxford, and a Fellow of The Queen's College, Oxford.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleClifford Chance Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDan Sarooshi,Malgosia Fitzmaurice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.