All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionA PICTURE BOOK WRITTEN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A CHILD LEARNING TO READ. SOME OF THE FRUSTRATIONS AND INCONSISTENCIES IN ENGLISH PHONETICS ARE SET FORTH. DELIGHTFUL AFFIRMATION OF A CHILD'S EXPERIENCE LEARNING TO READ.
- Author BiographyMary M. Carson has been a loving teacher of young children all her life, both professionally and privately. She lives in rural Iowa and thinks that English is a contrary nut to crack.
- Author(s)Mary M Carson
- PublisherMary M. Carson
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMary M. Carson
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.