All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionBaseball fiction and fantasy at it's most unusual. Imagine finding out that you have an incurable disease. Then imagine that the medicine you are given takes you way beyond rmal. To you a speeding object can appear slowed down. A 100 mph baseball looks like a 5 mph basketball! You become better at things requiring hand-eye coordination than anyone has ever been! What would you do upon discovering this incredible ability? Cole Anderson decides to try out for Major League Baseball. How does he handle the incredible riches and fame that comes to him? Who doesn't like a story where the little guy that should be doomed, gets all the breaks? Follow the short exciting career of this baseball superstar, as he goes into the record books practically sitting in a wheelchair!
- Author BiographyLou Nagy has had Parkinson's since 1984. At that time he was only 31. Since then his life and thoughts have been consumed by this disease. It is relentless and doesn't give any breaks. He must take 20 or more well timed pills each day just to walk, talk and live any sort of life at all. Yet he still dreams like all of us do. This is a peek into one of his many fantasies. Louis refuses to succumb to depression and self pity. Enjoy his account of a doomed, handicapped guy, that goes on to achieve stardom on the grandest scale.
- Author(s)Lou Nagy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.