All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grand Canyon is an American icon, a scenic wonder like other. From the several Native American tribes who have called Grand Canyon home to swashbuckling pioneers to an airliner collision over the canyon that led to the formation of the FAA, It Happened at Grand Canyon tells the history of this colossal, magnificent place.
- Author BiographyTodd R. Berger is the former managing editor of the Grand Canyon Association and a freelance writer, editor, and photographer based at Grand Canyon National Park. He is the coauthor of Insiders' Guide(R) to Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona, and his work regularly leads him into the canyon for research, photography, and inspiration. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Globe Pequot Press,Todd R. Berger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in the West
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Note0, 1 maps
- Weight21 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.