All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor James A. Crutchfield has mined thirty-seven of the most colorful episodes from Montana's provocative past--from the first glimpse of French explorers of the Shining Mountains in 1743 to the attempt to round up the wild horses of the Pryor Mountains. These episodes are a lively look at life in the Wild West.
- Author BiographyJames A. Crutchfield is a popular western historian and the author of more than fifty books, including several other It Happened In books. In 2015 he was inducted into the Western Writers Hall of Fame, and in 2011 he received the Owen Wister Award for Lifetime Achievement in Western History and Literature. He lives in Tennessee.
- Author(s)James A. Crutchfield
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in the West
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight14 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.