All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt Happened in West Virginia takes readers on a rollicking, behind-the-scenes look at some of the characters and episodes from the Mountain State's storied past. Including both famous tales, and famous names--and little-kwn heroes, heroines, and happenings.
- Author BiographyRick Steelhammer is the author of West Virginia Curiosities (Globe Pequot Press). During his more than thirty years as a reporter and feature writer for The Charleston Gazette, he has traveled by car, plane, helicopter, raft, towboat, canoe, kayak, train, speeder car, horse, skis, snowshoes, snowmobile, ATV, mountain bike, zipline, and on foot to file stories from all corners and both panhandles of West Virginia. Steelhammer also writes a weekly humor column for the Sunday Gazette-Mail, which the National Society of Newspaper Columnists once judged to be the second-best in the nation among large-circulation newspapers.
- Author(s)Rick Steelhammer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.