CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionApplying the same perceptive wit that made Blimey! such a success, Matthew Collings turns his attention to the New York art scene covering the critics, artists and dealers from the 1960s through to the present day. From Warhol to the super-brats of the eighties like Koons and Schnabel right up to the young players of the nineties, they are all brought to life in this readable but thoughtful book.
- Author BiographyLives in North London Matthew Collings was born in 1955. He attended the Byam Shaw School of Art from 1974 - 1978. He edited Artscribe International from 1983 to 1987. He was a presenter/producer on the BBC's Late Show from 1988 to 1996 (including features on Donald Judd, Georgia O'Keefe, Willem dc Kooning, Saatchi's art collection). He is the author of Blimey! and the presenter/writer of Channel 4's 1999 flagship art series, This is Modern Art to be broadcast from June 1999. He is the presenter/writer of Channel 4's Turner Prize programme.
- Author(s)Matthew Collings
- Publisher21 Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/1998
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint21 Publishing Ltd
- Content Note208 illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width216 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Photographs byIan MacMillan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.