All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRyan is scared to use the potty. He's afraid to have a poop because he's afraid it's going to hurt. When Ryan's parents take him to visit Dr. Gold, she engages his imagination with the story of Bill the Coyote's messy house. She also shows him what happens inside the body, and explains how different foods make using the potty easy or hard. This story, along with Ryan's poop program, will help young children gain the confidence they need to overcome this common problem and establish healthy habits.
- Author(s)Howard J. Bennett
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)M. S. Weber
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.