All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionShe was a bullied child. She was a rape victim. She was a battered woman. She was a betrayed daughter and goddaughter. She was a refugee. But she is a survivor. In this memoir, author EMP narrates her life journey, sharing her hopes, her dreams, and her darkest moments. She shares the details about her upbringing in Hungary, her tormented childhood and teen years, her introduction to the man who would become her abuser, and her move to a foreign country. It Is Forgiven recounts her experiences of domestic violence, emotional and sexual abuse, and years and years of betrayal. She examines how one horrific event led to ather and how the abuse escalated in both frequency and violence. It Is Forgiven tells the story of a battered woman and of her courage in escaping from the situation to benefit her and her young children. It is a story that inspires hope and encourages other women facing similar circumstances to speak out instead of suffering in silence.
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.