All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionEnglishman Shaun Wilkes falls in love with a beautiful German girl and, after finishing his studies, follows her to Munich. He finds himself entwined in a comedy of errors, confronted with one culture shock after ather and experiences real love for the first time. From a sweet old grannie who turns the air blue, strange people speaking Transylvanian, a barroom brawl, Hobbit's feet, an omius trip to the mountains to a very confusing English lesson. WARNING! Don't read this book in public. Men in white coats will come and take you away.
- Author BiographyBernie Martin has published 11 books and has been teaching in Germany for a long time. Over the years he has taught thousands of students. After two divorces (he doesn't learn from his mistakes), he currently lives in Munich and is a guest lecturer for business communication, team building and academic writing at three universities. Bernie has taught at many leading, German companies and also offers intensive business-English seminars from beginners to executive.
- Author(s)Bernie Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.