All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second installment in the Chambers of the Heart series, Rayne Storm's life has become reminiscent of an early morning's mist hovering over the surface of her beloved bayou. She follows the path her mother, Charlie Grace, and Grant had designed for her years ago and accepts Grant's proposal. At the engagement party, Samantha Sam LeJeune and Rayne allow their deepest layers of doubt and insecurity to shroud their undeniable attraction to each other and say goodbye as Sam moves to Florida for her residency. During her residency at the University of Alabama, Rayne explores the local gay community and makes friends there who reawaken her. Now Rayne finds herself in a fog of choices between an upbringing she both loves yet resents for its deep southern values and a life she kws she has choice but to live. At some point she kws the rain will fall and when it rains ...it pours.
- Author BiographyC.D. Cain was born and raised in Louisiana, she lovingly captures in her first book, When It Raynes, and now lives happily in South Georgia. When not working as a Physician Assistant and caring for patients with spinal disorders she s somewhere outdoors simply relaxing on her porch or camping with her family.
- Author(s)C.D. Cain
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.