All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book of raunchy, laugh-out-loud funny, and suprisingly poignant essays, comedian Josh Wolf gives a -holds-barred acount of his life so far. In his inimitable voice, he recounts his years struggling to make it in Hollywood, his ups and downs with women, his experience being a (sometimes single) father to three children -- and the hard-won lessons he's learned along the way.
- Author BiographyJosh Wolf started doing comedy in Seattle 12 years ago. After he moved to Los Angeles, his unique, honest, and high energy style of storytelling made him an instant favorite at The Impov, The Laugh Factory, and The World Famous Comedy Store. He was cast in Last Comic Standing and was on the season finale as one of the Last Comics Downloaded. Since then he has had acting roles on All of Us, a recurring role on My Name is Earl, and he has done several hosting gigs for E! entertainment. He's currently a regular on the hit E! series Chelsea Lately and After Lately and tours with Larry The Cable Guy and Chelsea Handler. Josh also hosts The College Experiment, a comedic weekly online college football show for Fox Sports.
- Author(s)Josh Wolf
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width139 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.