All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his triumphant All I Really Need to Kw I Learned in Kindergarten, Robert Fulghum returns with a richer, more mature, more strikingly memorable collection of essays guaranteed to provide hours of heart-warming, humorous entertainment. Villard.
- Author Biography<b>Robert Fulghum</b> is a writer, philosopher, and public speaker, but he has also worked as a cowboy, a folksinger, an IBM salesman, a professional artist, a parish minister, a bartender, a teacher of drawing and painting, and a father. <i>All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten </i>has inspired numerous theater pieces that have captivated audiences across the country. Fulghum is also the author of many <i>New York Times </i>bestsellers, including <i>It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It, Uh-Oh, </i>and <i>Maybe (Maybe Not)</i>, as well as two plays: <i>All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten</i> and <i>Uh-Oh, Here Comes Christmas. </i>He has also written two novels: <i>Third Wish</i> and <i>If You Love Me Still, Will You Love Me Moving?</i>
- Author(s)Robert Fulghum
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvy Books,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.