All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis little green book, as it has come to be kwn to hundreds of thousands of C.O.A.'s and A.C.O.A.'s, is meant to help the reader understand the roles children in alcoholic families adopt, the problems they face in adulthood as a result, and what they can do to break the pattern of destruction.
- Author Biography<b>Claudia Black, Ph.D<i>., </i></b>is a renowned addiction author, speaker, and trainer internationally recognized for work with family systems and addictive disorders. Dr. Black designs and presents training workshops and seminars to professional audiences in the field of family service, mental health, addiction and correctional services as well as speaking in public forums about addiction and recovery. She speaks to thousands of people every year.
- Author(s)Claudia Black
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/1987
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.