All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.70
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe most difficult task is choosing. This is because in Italy the diversity of natural environment and historical evolution has contributed to create a culinary wealth that is without equal anywhere in the world. The Italian peninsula stretches from high mountain peaks, streaked with glaciers, deep valleys and lakes, to the vast plain of the great River Po, proceeding over the gentle slopes of the Apennines and then down along the sealapped coast. This abundance of geographical conditions and climates is the reason for Italy's infinite variety of meats and fish, cheeses, cured meats, mushrooms and truffles. If, in addition to this, you take into account the rich history of these lands, governed for centuries by local Sigrias and dukedoms (which, thanks to their separate courts and cooks, developed different and independent cuisines), then it is easy to understand why the Italian gastromic tradition is such a huge mine of culinary diversity. From this vast treasure trove, the Academia Barilla chefs have chosen the most characteristic ingredients and the tastiest recipes to offer the best of this cuisine to those who love good food: a unique experience for all the senses and for all tastes.
- Author BiographyACADEMIA BARILLA, Parma, is the first international center dedicated to the promotion and development of Italian gastronomic culture in the world. In order to achieve this objective, it puts into action a daily commitment in appraising the wealth of Italian products and sustaining research into its own services which are of a very high standard of quality.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Out-of-print date02/04/2014
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight2381 g
- Width235 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.