Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's hot in Italian fashion w, and what soon will be hot. New stars are rising in the Italian fashion world--a varied group comprised of a young generation of designers who studied at fashion schools in Italy and abroad, who love contemporary art and architecture and are t afraid of facing new challenges. They all understand that it is necessary to go beyond the label of Made in Italy in order to find a new global identity for Italian fashion. The designers have been chosen by Maria Luisa Frisa for their critical philosophy of breaking with tradition and their ability to define new scenarios that emphasize dressing as part of a composite process.
- Author BiographyMaria Luisa Frisa is a fashion curator, journalist, and critic. She worked with Giorgio Armani handling events and communications, and is now director of the new course in fashion design at the Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia (IUAV), and fashion curator of the Pitti Immagine Discovery Foundation.
- Author(s)Maria Luisa Frisa
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note200 Colour
- Weight699 g
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.